Dood Peda Recipe
Doodhpeda is desiccated sweetened pure and fresh milk ready to eat sweet with smooth, granular texture. It is A.P’s traditional sweet and the most favourite choice of all.
|Ghee||1 as required||46.15||5||1.3|
- 1 Heat Milk on medium flame and allow it to bOil.
- 2 Then stir constantly Till it becomes semi-solid or khoa is formed.
- 3 Mix Sugar. Lower the flame.
- 4 Continue stirring Till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the vessel.
- 5 Drop a sample of the mixture on a plate, and press between finger and thumb, when cool.
- 6 If it does not stick, remove from flame. Add Cardamom Powder.
- 7 Mix well.
- 8 Take small part on the palm and shape into round balls.
- 9 Flatten a bit. Lay them on a plate smeared with Ghee.
- 10 Store in a container, when cool.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes