Suji Halwa Recipe
Sooji Halwa is a very popular sweet dish all over India and is made on religious occasions, as parsad (offering to God). After prayer Halwa is served to devotees as a blessing.
- 1 Heat a pan on medium heat and pour in the Ghee.
- 2 Allow the Ghee to heat up and then add in the Cashew Nut, raisin and the Almond.
- 3 Fry them for about 30 seconds Till the raisin plum up.
- 4 Add in the Suji and cook Till it releases an aroma and has a wonderful light-golden color.
- 5 Meanwhile crush the Saffron with a little bit of Sugar in a mortar and pestel.
- 6 Continously stir the Suji Till done.
- 7 Add Sugar and mix in well.
- 8 Heat up the Water in the microwave to speed up process and add to the Suji.
- 9 Lower the heat, add in the Saffron and keep stirring Till it reaches the desired consistency.
- 10 Lastly, add in the Cardamom Powder, mix well, cover and allow it to stand for a couple of minutes.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes