Cheese Enchilladas Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Snacks|
Enchiladas were a family staple growing up, though thankfully this cheese enchilada recipe has much less fat in it these days.
- 1 To make the Cheese filling blend the Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese, Onion, Dry Oregano Leaves in a blender and keep aside.
- 2 In a pan heat Oil and fry the torTillas Till slight blisters are seen.
- 3 from the pan and drain on tissue paper to remove the excess Oil.
- 4 Now spread a third of the salsa sauce in a baking dish.
- 5 Then spoon Cheese filling on each torTilla and spread all over.
- 6 Place each torTilla with the filling faced down over the salsa sauce fresca in the baking dish.
- 7 Then put the remaining salsa sauce fresca and the Cheese filling over the torTillas and bake uncovered.
- 8 Once done garnish with shredded Lettuce and Tomatos.