Grilled Brinjals Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner|
- 1 Cut theBrinjal into half and brush the sliced edges with Olive Oil.
- 2 Sprinkle some Salt and Pepper.
- 3 Mix the Cheese, Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Basil Leaves and little Salt in a bowl and refrigerate Till required.
- 4 Keep the Brinjal halves on the grill withthe cut side down and cook Till soft.
- 5 Remove from the grill, cool and spread the Cheese mixture on the warm Brinjal pieces.
- 6 Serve hot.