Semolina Kakara Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Picnic Recipes|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Sweets|
|Cinnamon Powder||4 teaspoon||13|
|Vegetable Oil||1 litre||8857||1000|
- 1 BOil 2 litres Water in a wide mouth pan, add Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp Ghee.
- 2 Pour Semolina slowly and stir continuously, cover the pan and reduce the flame.
- 3 Cook Till it absorbs the Water completely (to the consistency of chappati). Let it cool.
- 4 Knead it properly to make a smooth dough. Make small balls and roll each to the size of puri's (with about 3mm thickness).
- 5 Deep fry Till golden brown.