Spicy Potato Wedges Recipe
Baked, chunky chips seasoned as you like them. This is an easy way to make a healthier alternative to fried chips! You can play around with the seasonings.
|Olive Oil||1 tablespoon||228.87||25.92|
|Black Pepper||0.125 teaspoon||4|
|Garlic Powder||0.25 teaspoon||0.37|
|Red Chili Flake||0.5 teaspoon||7|
- 1 Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2 Cut the Potato into wedges and soak in Water.
- 3 Remove the Water from the Potato and put them in a microwave safe bowl.
- 4 Salt the Potato and mix.
- 5 Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes Till they are half cooked.
- 6 Strain out all the Water from the Potato.
- 7 Line a baking sheet with fOil. Spray Cooking Oil to avoid Potato sticking to the fOil.
- 8 Add Oil to the Potato and mix well.
- 9 Add in the Garlic and mix.
- 10 Keep adding the balance of the dry spices and keep mixing: Red Chili Flakes, Italian Seasoning, Gralic Powder, Black Pepper and Amchur. Mix gently but well.
- 11 Spread the wedges onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 12 Serve hot with ketchup and add Chaat Masala (optional)