Badam Halwa Recipe
|Occasion||Diwali , Chirstmas|
Badam Halwa is a regal dessert fit for Kings! While the recipe does not call for too many ingredients, nor is the process a complex one, it takes love and time to make a good Badam Halwa... you literally need to stand over the pot and stir constantly to prevent the Halwa from scorching or burning. Don't let that scare you off though, as the end result is well worth the effort. Treat your family and friends to Badam Halwa and they will love you for it. This recipe makes enough for 6-8 people.
- 1 Soak Almond in Hot Water for 2 hours.
- 2 Then remove the skin.
- 3 Grind the Almond with Milk and make it into a fine paste.
- 4 Add Sugar to the Almond paste in a pan.
- 5 Bring it to a bOil and keep mixing Till the content becomes thick.
- 6 Add Ghee little by little and continue to stir.
- 7 The content will absorb the Ghee.
- 8 Stir well and off the stove.
- 9 Apply Ghee on a tray and spread the content.
- 10 Cool it and make pieces.