Mexican Sundaes Recipe
This dessert makes an impressive presentation. The flour tortillas take on a subtle flavor sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar, and they make a pleasing combination with cornflakes. Everybody loves ice cream for dessert.
|Whipped Cream||0.66 cup||369.6||31.93|
|Vanilla Ice Cream||0.25 cup||119.73||6.11|
- 1 Put Chocolate pieces and Whipped Cream in a pan and keep over a low flame.
- 2 Stir continuously unTil the Chocolate melts and mixed with the Cream.
- 3 Once melted, remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
- 4 Peel the Bananas and cut into four crosswise long pieces.
- 5 Put one slice per bowl with a scoop of coffee or Vanilla Ice Cream and sprinkle Almond on top.
- 6 Lastly pour Chocolate sauce over each bowl and serve chilled
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes