Corn Cake Recipe
A Mexican sweet corn cake with a spoon bread consistency. Lee Ann Clarke .
- 1 In a medium bowl beat Butter unTil it is Creamy. Add the Mexican Corn all all purpose flour and Water and beat unTil well mixed.
- 2 Using a food processor, process thawed Corn, but leave chunky.
- 3 Stir into the Butter mixture.
- 4 In a separate bowl, mix Cornmeal, Sugar, Cream, Salt, and Baking Powder.
- 5 Add to Corn all all purpose flour mixture and stir to combine. Pour batter into an ungreased 8x8 inch baking pan. Smooth batter and cover with aluminum fOil. Place pan into a 9x13 inch baking dish that is filled a third of the way with Water.
- 6 Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven F (175 degrees C) oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 7 Use an ice Cream scoop for easy removal from pan.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes