Pineapple Kesari Recipe
|Occasion||Diwali , Chirstmas, Birthday Party|
Pineapple kesari is a delightful delicious Indian sweet Recipe.Pineapple kesari commands an unique place among Indian Indian sweet Keasari recipes.It can be had with cardamom powder.Its a very good evening time sweet.
- 1 In 1 tbsp Ghee fry the Rava on a low flame Till a nice aroma comes and the colour changes. Remove it and place it in a plate and cool.
- 2 Add Cashew Nut and dried black grapes and fry them in 1 tsp Ghee.
- 3 Cook Pineapple in its own juice in a closed container for about 5 mts (or) on a medium flame in the gas for 5 min Till they become tender.
- 4 Heat the Water and Sugar together in a pan and stir them continuously Till Sugar dissolves and the syrup becomes slightly sticky.
- 5 First add the cooked Pineapple, mix well and then add the Rava completely in one stroke , and
- 6 keep stirring to prevent lump formation. Add the colour and spices now and the Ghee little by little and stir well.
- 7 Add 1/4 tsp Pineapple Essence for a very nice flavour.
- 8 When the kesari leaves the sides of the pan, remove and serve hot.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes