Sushi Cake Recipe
|Sushi Rice||4 cup||2376|
|Smoked salmon||0.25 cup||58.2||2.15|
|Crab Meat||0.5 cup||85|
- 1 Cook Sushi Rice.
- 2 Whisk Egg in a bowl.
- 3 Add Sugar in the Egg and stir well.
- 4 Pour some of the Egg mixture into a large frying pan and make thin omelet.
- 5 Make another thin omelet. Slice the omelet thinly into strips.Slice Cucumber into thin strips.
- 6 Put imitation Crab Meat in a bowl and mix with Mayonnaise.
- 7 Place plastic wrap on the inside of a round 6-7 inch cake pan.
- 8 Spread salmon slices on the bottom of the cake pan. Put 1/3 of Sushi Rice on top of the salmon and flatten the Rice.
- 9 Spread Cucumber strips / Avocado slices and imitation Crab over the Rice. Put 1/3 of Sushi Rice on top of them and flatten the Rice.
- 10 Spread Egg strips on top of the Rice. (*leave some Egg strips for garnisAsafoetida powder.) Further, put 1/3 of Sushi Rice on the Egg strips.
- 11 Cover the Rice with plastic wrap and put a weight on the top. After 10 minutes, cover the cake pan with a large plate and turn them over.Remove the cake pan and plastic wrap.
- 12 Garnish some Egg strips on top of the salmon.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes