Dahi Shrikhand Recipe
|Occasion||Birthday Party, General|
|Cardamom Powder||0.5 teaspoon||3.8||0.01|
- 1 Place Curd in a strainer lined with a thin cloth and leave to drain the extra Water.
- 2 Takes about 1 hour, depending on the richness of the Curd.
- 3 Transfer the strained Curd into a mixing bowl and add Sugar and half the Cardamom.
- 4 Mix well, Till smooth.
- 5 Transfer on to a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the Cardamom Powder.
- 6 Leave to set in the refrigerator, chilling for at least 2 hours and serve.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes