Gol Papdi Recipe
Gol papdi is a sweet made of jaggery and wheat flour. Gol papdi is a gujarati specialty sweet. If you have unexpected guests at home, Gol papadi is an ideal sweet dish to prepare. You can prepare this in no time and also it tastes great.
|Wheat Flour||0.5 cup||225||124.95|
|Poppy Seed||0.5 teaspoon||7.69||0.64|
|Cardamom Powder||0.25 teaspoon||1.9||0.01|
- 1 Sprinkle the Poppy Seed on a greased thaali and keep it aside.
- 2 Melt Ghee in a frying pan and add wheat all all purpose flour to it.
- 3 Keep stirring unTil all all purpose flour turns golden brown in color.
- 4 Turn off the flame and add Jaggery along with Cardamom Powder while the mixture is hot.
- 5 Stir well to melt the Jaggery.
- 6 Pour the mixture into the greased thali with Poppy Seed, while sTill warm.
- 7 Spread it evenly by using a small bowl. You may use the base of the bowl for uniform spreading.
- 8 When the mixture gets set, cut into diamond shapes.
- 9 Delicious Gol Papdi is ready to be served.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes