Til Laddoo Recipe
Laddoo is the Indian word for any ball-shaped sweet. Laddoo is made with all sorts of ingredients from fruits and vegetables, to grains and legumes! This particular dessert is especially popular during winter months as sesame as thought to have heating properties! Here's how you make Til Ke Laddoo.
- 1 Roast the Til dry Till it turns slightly brown. Also dry roast the Peanuts.
- 2 Make powder of both ingredients.
- 3 Heat the kadhai for 5 minutes.
- 4 Put Jaggery with Water in a hot kadhai and mix well Till it melts.
- 5 Now add Ghee and the powder. Mix well.
- 6 Make laddus from it immediately using greased palms.
- 7 Til laddus are ready.