Kesar Kaju Burfi Recipe
Kaju katli (also known as Kaju Katri or Kaju barfi) is an Indian dessert similar to a barfi. Kaju means cashew nut in Hindi. Barfi is often but not always, made by thickening milk with sugar and other ingredients (dry fruits and mild spices). The kaju barfi recipe that include saffron and is known as kesar kaju katli. The kesar version of this sweet dish is considered to be more exotic and rich. It is an expensive dessert as compared to its counterparts.
|Cashew Nut||500 gram||2755||220|
|Orange Food Colour||0.25 teaspoon|
- 1 Soak the Cashew Nutnuts in Water for 3 hours.Drain the Water and ground the Cashew Nutnuts,finely.
- 2 In a pan mix Sugar and Cashew Nutnuts,and roast on low heat,stiring constantly.
- 3 Mix Saffron and orange color in it.roast Till done.
- 4 on the rolling board place a Butter paper and pour the mixture on it.
- 5 Now place another Butter paper ,sandwhicAsafoetida powder the mixture between the two paper.
- 6 Roll it with rolling pin.
- 7 Remove the Butter paper from top and place silver warak,and cut the kesar burfi pieces.