Bebinca, also known as bibik or bebinka, is a type of pudding and a traditional Goan dessert. The ingredients include plain flour, sugar, ghee (clarified butter),egg yolk and coconut milk.
|Rice Flour||200 gram||720||2|
|Egg Yolk||10 nos||538.6||44.7||20.9|
|Coconut Milk||1 cup||102.72||999.84|
- 1 Take the Coconut Milk, mix it with the Rice all all purpose flour, Sugar and Egg Yolk.
- 2 Stirs thoroughly Till Sugar has dissolved, add Nutmeg powder and keep aside.
- 3 Heat a little Ghee in a pan and pour in one cup of batter.
- 4 Bake Till brown. Add another spoonful of Ghee and another cup of batter. Bake and repeat this Till all the batter is used up.
- 5 Turn the bebinca upside down and cool before serving.
- 6 ( note: Baking of bebinca is done over a slow fire)
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes