Lamb With Mushrooms Recipe
This dish is fantastic and you can literally have it ready in just over 5 minutes. Use either wild mushrooms that are in season, like girolles, trompettes de la mort and pieds de mouton, or more readily available farmed mushrooms like field, chestnut or oyster, as these are really tasty when cooked properly.
- 1 Cut the cooked Mutton into cubes and throw away the fat.
- 2 Mix the Soy Sauce, wine, Ginger and Garlic.
- 3 Mix this sauce with the Mutton cubes and marinate for 2 -3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 4 Place the marinated Mutton cubes on the skewer, alternating each piece with a whole Mushroom and Onion.
- 5 Apply a little Oil on the meat and grill for 3-4 minutes applying the reserved marinade in between, Till it turns nice and brown.
- 6 Once it is ready serve hot.