Egg Fried Rice Recipe
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Egg fried can be made very quickly if you have leftover rice at home. This is the Chinese (Indo Chinese) method of preparing egg fried rice. Egg-fried rice is easy to prepare and tastes great as a meal on its own. For the best result, make sure the rice is cooked and cooled beforehand so it won't stick together when frying.
- 1 Fry Rice in a pan for 3 minutes. Let it cool down.
- 2 Wash the Rice and drain it
- 3 Add 3 cups of Water and cook it.
- 4 Cut the Onion in long slices. Split the green Chilieses and cut in half.
- 5 BOil the Egg in Water unTil cooked well.
- 6 Now add the Vegetable Oil to skillet and after the Oil is warm enough add the bayleaves, Onion to the Oil.
- 7 Stir the Onion and once they turn half brown add the Chilies to the Oil. Stir them so that they do not get sticked to the skillet. Add the Ginger / Garlic Paste and stir well.
- 8 Cut the cooked Egg into long slices. Add the Egg pieces and stir well.
- 9 After 4 minutes add the Garam Masala and stir for mixing properly.
- 10 Leave it on heat on 2 minutes and add the mint leaf before turning off the heat.
- 11 Now add the Cooked rice and gently mix, so that that Rice does not break. Decorate with Corriander leaves and serve with any raitha.