Mixed Hakka Noodles Recipe
Hakka noodles is perhaps one of the most popular Indo-Chinese creations. A wholesome and nutritious street food that was created by the Hakka immigrants in Kolkata. Hakka noodles is also called as chow mein which literally means, stir fried. This noodle dish, delicious one pot meal that is simple yet gratifying.
- 1 Cook the Noodles with 5 cups of Water and 1 teaspoon Salt.
- 2 After they are ready, drain the Water, then add plenty of cold Water and drain it again. Then add the Oil and set it aside.
- 3 Heat 4 tbsp. of Oil in a non-stick pan with high edges.
- 4 Add the Ginger and green Chilieses and fry lightly.
- 5 Add all the vegetables, cooked Prawn, Chicken and Ham pieces, Ajinomoto, and stir fry over a high flame for 2 minutes.
- 6 Add the Noodles and stir fry over a high flame for 1 minute.
- 7 Add the Soy Sauce and stir fry over a high flame for 1 minute.
- 8 Garnish with thin long pieces of pieces of Spring Onions.