Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Chili Recipe
A slow cooker chicken chili recipe with diced chicken and chicken apple sausage, along with beans, tomatoes, corn, and other ingredients. Crockpot chicken.
- 1 Combine the stewed Tomatos, beer, Hot Sauce, bouillon cube, Brown Sugar, Chili powder, Paprika, oregano, Garlic Powder, and Cayenne pepper Pepper in a slow cooker; cook on High for 1 hour.
- 2 Heat the Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the red Onion in the hot Oil unTil tender.
- 3 Stir in the Ground Chicken; cook and stir unTil completely browned.
- 4 Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker and return the skillet to the heat.
- 5 Fry the sausage in the reheated skillet unTil completely browned and crumbly; add to the slow cooker. Mix the Tomato paste and kidney bean into the chili.
- 6 Continue cooking on High another 2 hours. Switch the heat to Low and simmer 4 hours more.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes