Chilli Paneer Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Picnic Recipes, Party|
|Recipe Type||Curry, Breakfast, Dinner|
Chilli Paneer is made from soft cheese. It is a very popular appetizer in Indian Restaurants. Chilli Paneer is a spicy-yummy dish made out of soft cheese that is fried with Indian spices along with soya sauce and vinegar.
- 1 Cut the Paneer according to your choice, sprinkle maida flour, Cornall all purpose flour, finely chopped green Chilieses, Pepper Powder and Soy Sauce and mix well.
- 2 Fry the Paneer pieces in hot Oil and put the pieces on tissue paper, so as it absorbs the Oil.
- 3 For the sauce, heat Oil in a pan, add the Spring Onion and Garlic pieces and fry for sometime, then add the green Chilies. Make a paste with Cornall all purpose flour and little Water and keep aside.
- 4 Pour Soy Sauce, Pepper Powder, Ajinomoto, Salt according to taste.
- 5 Add some Water in the pan and once it starts bOiling, add Cornall all purpose flour paste and Paneer pieces and cook for a few minutes.
- 6 Remove from the fire and serve hot.