Kara Kuzhambu Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, General, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Lunch|
Kara kuzhambu is chettinad special. Specially for spicy lovers. We can use drumstick, brinjal or ladys finger for this kuzhambu. In this kara kuzhambu recipe, I have used tara root and drumstick. Kara Kuzhambu rice with little gingelly oil is a wonderful delight.
- 1 Cut Onion and Tomato into slices.
- 2 Crush the Garlic Flakes.
- 3 Heat the Oil.
- 4 Fry the black gram, gram and Cumin Seed Till they turn brown.
- 5 Grind this fried mixture to make a fine powder and keep it aside.
- 6 Heat the Oil again.
- 7 Add Curry Leaves, crushed Garlic and sliced Onion.
- 8 Saute for few minutes.
- 9 Add Potato and fry it.
- 10 Mix sliced Tomatos, Turmeric Powderr powder, Chili powder and Sambar Masala.
- 11 Add Tamarind Pulp, Salt and Water.
- 12 BOil it for 5 minutes.
- 13 Now add dal powder and Coconut Milk.
- 14 Cook it over low flame.