Mexican Rice Recipe
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner|
- 1 Heat Oil in a thick-bottomed pan and sauté Rice over medium heat unTil opaque yellow and keep stirring to prevent burning.
- 2 Add Onion and Garlic and sauté unTil transparent.
- 3 Add two cups of Water, then stir in Tomato Puree, Parsley, sliced fresh Mushrooms, Salt, Cumin and Coriander Seedss.
- 4 Reduce heat to simmering, cover pan and simmer for 20 minutes or unTil all Water is absorbed.
- 5 Roughly chop dried Chilies and stir them in.
- 6 Serve hot.