Onion Pakodas Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Diwali , Chirstmas, Birthday Party, General, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks|
Onion pakoras is a popular Indian street food. It is one snack that is easy to prepare and tastes good too. In India pakoras are usually served with some fried salted green chilies and a green chutney or sweet chutney.
- 1 Mix well the Gram all all purpose flour, Rice all all purpose flour, Chili powder, Turmeric Powderr powder and Salt without adding Water. ( You can add Red Food Colour at this stage, if you want pakodas to be extra attractive.)
- 2 Now add the Onion, Ginger and Curry Leaves, Cilantro and mix well ( Onion will release little Water, so mix well with it)
- 3 Now add Water spoon by spoon Till you get a slightly thick pakoda dough. ( Using less Water will make your pakoda's crispiness last long).
- 4 Heat Oil in kadai on medium flame, now add a spoon of hot Oil in the dough and again mix it well.
- 5 Now put the dough in Oil as small uncommen pieces and fry Till you get nice smell of crispy Onion and Till its turning golden brown.
- 6 Crispy Onion pakodas are ready. Enjoy!