Tofu Stir Fry Recipe
Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Ginger - a simple recipe for an easy Chinese-style vegetarian and vegan vegetable stir-fry with tofu in a light ginger sauce. Feel free to add in whatever vegetables you happen to have on hand, just about any kind of veggie will work for this quick and easy stir-fry recipe. You could also omit the tofu, or use seitan or tempeh instead.
|Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon||15.91||0.01|
|Chili Sauce||1 teaspoon||6.6|
- 1 Drain liquid from Tofu package.
- 2 Cut into large pieces and press out excess liquid with a paper towel.
- 3 Cut Tofu into bite size cubes.
- 4 Heat Oil in a non-stick skillet.
- 5 Add Tofu and cook on high heat unTil all sides are light brown.
- 6 Sprinkle Soy Sauce and Chili Sauce and toss unTil Tofu is well coated.
- 7 Serve hot.