|Occasion||Diwali , Chirstmas, General, Party|
Uttapam batter is made of a 1:3 ratio of urad dal and rice; the rice should be a combination of a boiled variety and a variety such as basmati.The dal and rice are subsequently ground and fermented. The outer surface is crisp and the inner layers are like idli.Uttapam is traditionally made with toppings such as tomatoes, onion, chillies, capsicum and cabbage mix; other common choices are coconut or mixed vegetables. It is often eaten with sambar or chutney.
- 1 Blend Cooked rice, Rice all all purpose flour, poha, Salt and Curd with Water.
- 2 Take out into a container and whisk well
- 3 Let it stand for sometime.
- 4 Add Fruit Salt whisk well .
- 5 Heat tawa, add a little Oil.
- 6 Pour a laddle of batter and allow it to cook on one side.
- 7 Turn, drizzle Oil again.
- 8 Turn, add topping and serve.