Apple Pudding Recipe
Apple Pudding fresh chopped apples to make this delicious apple pudding which can be served with milk or ice cream. Find many interesting and tasty dessert recipes, pudding recipes.
|All purpose flour||1 cup||454.4|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon||6.1|
- 1 Put all all purpose flour, Sugar, and Baking Powder in a bowl.
- 2 Put all all purpose flour, Sugar, and Baking Powder in a bowl.
- 3 Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish with Butter or Margarine. Skin, core, and slice Apple thinly and place in bottom of dish unTil bottom is covered.
- 4 Sprinkle with 1 tsp. Cinnamon and 2 tbsp Sugar.
- 5 Pour all all purpose flour mixture over the top. Cut little pieces of Butter and "dot" the top of the mixture with Butter. Sprinkle 2 TBSP of Water over the top of the mixture.
- 6 Bake at 350 degrees unTil top is crisp and Apple are done (about 40-45 minutes).
- 7 To test Apple for doneness, put a toothpick down through the mixture.
- 8 If not, bake a few more minutes and retest.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes