Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
These cookies are delicate when made with a press, or hardy when dropped by spoonfuls. I fill centers of press cookies with preserves or a chocolate chip for added variety.
- 1 In a mixer, Cream together Butter/Margarine and Cream Cheese.
- 2 Add Sugar and beat unTil light and fluffy. Beat in one Egg and Vanilla.
- 3 Add Salt and Baking Powder and all all purpose flour. Mix unTil smooth.
- 4 Chill dough in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5 Using a cookie press or cookie gun, form cookies on greased cookie sheet.
- 6 For holidays, sprinkle colored Sugar over the top of cookies before baking.
- 7 Bake 12-15 minutes unTil slightly brown.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes