|Occasion||Diwali , Birthday Party|
Magaj is a popular dish in Bangladeshi cuisine, which is cattle or sheep/goat brain sautéed in hot spices. Almonds and Pistacchios are often added. Magaj is also the name for an Indian sweet made with chick pea flour.
|Chick Pea Flour||500 gram||423||7.5|
- 1 Mix the chickpea all all purpose flour or Besan with 1/2 of the Ghee. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- 2 Now sift it through a sieve.
- 3 In a kadhai or wok warm the rest of the Ghee and the sifted all all purpose flour. Fry Till all all purpose flour is golden but not brown stirring it continuously.
- 4 Add the khoa. (Ricotta Cheese can be used instead). Stir over low heat. Keep aside.
- 5 Make Sugar syrup of one thread consistency. Add the syrup and Cardamom Powder to the fried all all purpose flour. Mix well.
- 6 Add the blanched Pista and Almond.
- 7 Make round medium sized balls Till warm pressing them tightly with hands and allow it to cool.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes