Lychee Kulfi Recipe
|Cuisine||North East India|
The lychee has a history and cultivation going back as far as 2000 BC according to records in China. Cultivation began in the area of southern China, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Wild trees still grow in parts of southern China and on Hainan Island. There are many stories of the fruit's use as a delicacy in the Chinese Imperial Court. It was first described and introduced to the west in 1782.
|Condensed Milk||14 ounce||1718.22||12.88|
|Evaporated Milk||5 ounce||197.1||7.4|
|Heavy Cream||320 milliliter||1065.6||105.6||3.2|
- 1 Mix all the ingredient in a blender for 2 minutes.
- 2 Pour the mixture in to round popsicle maker.
- 3 Freeze it for 6 to 8 hour.
- 4 Remove frozen kulfi from the mold by placing it in Warm Water.
- 5 Lychee Kulfi is ready to be served.