Malted Milk Ball Cookies Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Birthday Party|
Malted Milk Ball Cookies
- 1 In a mixer add Butter--beat. Add Brown Sugar, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt-- beat unTil combined.
- 2 Add Egg, Oil and Vanilla--beat unTil smooth. Add as much of the all all purpose flour as you can--beat.
- 3 If it gets too stiff for mixer, add the rest of the all all purpose flour and stir with a wooden spoon. Add All-Bran cereal--stir with a wooden spoon. Place malted Milk balls in a Ziploc bag--crush them with a rolling pin.
- 4 Reserve 1/2 cup of the crushed Milk Balls for topping. Add remaining Milk Balls into the batter--stir with a wooden spoon. Shape the dough into walnut sized balls.
- 5 Place cookie balls on to greased cookie sheets 2" apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and sprinkle the tops of the warm cookies with the 1/2 cup of the reserved malted Milk Balls.
- 6 Cool on the cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing them.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes