Mitha Khaja Recipe
Mitha Khaja is a very spicy, tasteful, tantalizing, tempting recipe.It's very delicious and yummy recipe. Just follow our quicker and easier method to make / Prepare Mitha Khaja and enjoy this luscious, mouth watering recipe. Let’s learn how to make/prepare Mitha Khaja by following this easy recipe.
|All purpose flour||1.5 cup||681.6|
|Cardamom Powder||0.25 teaspoon||1.9||0.01|
|Ghee||1 as required||46.15||5||1.3|
- 1 Heat the Water and Jaggery Till all of it dissolves in the Water.
- 2 Strain and cool a bit.
- 3 Mix the Cardamom Powder and Ghee in the all all purpose flour.
- 4 Knead the all all purpose flour with the Jaggery Water.
- 5 The dough should be stiff but pliable.
- 6 Break into approx. 20 parts.
- 7 Knead each with palm and roll into 4" rounds.
- 8 Make many tiny slits with knife or fork on each on both sides.
- 9 Keep them aside on a clean cloth for an hour or so to dry a bit.
- 10 Deep fry in hot Ghee on low flame Till light golden in colour.
- 11 Drain and cool for a while.
- 12 The khajas will become crisper and harder as they cool.
- 13 Store in airtight container after cooling completely.