Rajasthani Churma Recipe
Rajasthani food is incomplete without the mention of the famed Dal-Baati-Churma. What started as a picnic food has become a distinctive cuisine of the State. It consists of baatis or flaky round breads baked over firewood or over kandas (i.e. cow dung cakes) as done in villages. Baatis can be baked in a gas tandoor or an electric oven as well. Bafla or steamed baatis are also very popular.
|All purpose flour||200 gram||710|
- 1 Melt 150 gms. of Ghee and mix it in wheat all all purpose flour. Make a stiff dough using very little Water. Heat the rest of the Ghee in a kaCurd.
- 2 Make about 15-20 balls with the dough. Fry it on low flame Till it becomes golden brown. Churn it in grinder after it cools down. Mix khoa. Heat 1 tbsp. Ghee in kaCurd.
- 3 Add Cardamom seeds and Cinnamoni. Add the above mixture of wheat all all purpose flour and khoa. Fry it for one minute.
- 4 When it cools down, add Sugar and chopped Almond.
- 5 Mix well. Serve in a plate. You can enjoy the taste of churma for 8-10 days if you keep it in an airtight box.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes