Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe
An incredibly quick and easy cake to make when you're short of time. Enjoy with a light dusting of icing sugar or top with your favourite icing. You can also use this recipe to make cupcakes.
|All purpose flour||1.5 cup||681.6|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon||6.1|
|Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon||15||0.01|
- 1 Sieve maida flour and Baking Powder together and keep aside.
- 2 Beat Sugar and Butter into a smooth batter using a hand mixer or blender.
- 3 Add Egg one by one and beat well.
- 4 Add the sieved powder to batter ( 1 tablespoon at a time) and mix well.
- 5 Finally add Vanilla Essence and mix well.
- 6 Grease the baking pan with Butter.
- 7 Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 10 minutes.
- 8 Pour the batter to the baking pan.
- 9 Bake the cake for 40 minutes - If a knife is inserted into the cake, it should come out clean then the cake is done.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes