Braised Chicken With Peper Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Chirstmas, Bonefire Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner, Curry|
Braised Chicken With Peper
- 1 Core the Peppers and cut into thin rings. Fry in the Oil and Salt or 1 minute.
- 2 Add 2 tablespoons Water, bring to the bOil, cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Cut the Chicken into 1 inch pieces. Chop the Ginger finely, fry both Chicken and Ginger in Oil for 1 minute.
- 4 Add the Sugar and Sherry.
- 5 Mix the Corn Starch to a smooth paste with the Soy Sauce and add to the pan. Heat gently, stirring unTil slightly thickened.
- 6 Add the Peppers and cook for 1 minute.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes