Chicken 65 Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, General, Ramzan, Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Chicken 65 is a spicy, deep-fried chicken dish originating from Chennai (Madras), India, as a bar snack, entree, or quick snack.The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar although the exact recipe can vary. It can be prepared using chicken on or off the bone.
- 1 Take a bowl and mix Corn all all purpose flour, all purpose all all purpose flour, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chili powder, Egg,all spice and Salt to thick batter.
- 2 Add Water if essential.
- 3 Add Chicken pieces to the batter and marinate for about one hour.
- 4 Deep fry the marinated Chicken pieces Till they turn golden.
- 5 Take a sauce pan and heat 4 tsp Oil.
- 6 Add fried Chicken pieces, slit Chilies, Yogurt, red color and Salt if desired.
- 7 Fry for about 4 to 5 minutes and remove it from the heat.
- 8 Now add Lemon Juice, mix well and garnish it with Onion.