Easy Mexican Chicken Recipe
Mexican food is among Food Network fans’ favorites, so we’ve collected our most popular Mexican chicken recipes to round out your recipe.
|Boneless Chicken||4 nos||237.88||2.8|
|Salsa Sauce||1 cup||600||0||0|
|Cream Cheese||1 cup||787.5||78.75|
|Salt||1 as required|
|Ground Black Pepper||2 teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||2 teaspoon|
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Heat a greased skillet to medium. Rub Chicken pieces with Garlic, Salt, Pepper and Cumin to taste and add to hot skillet.
- 3 Cook unTil brown on both sides and no longer pink (10 to 15 minutes).
- 4 Transfer meat to 9 x 13 inch baking dish or casserole dish, top with salsa sauce and Cheese and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes (unTil Cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.)
- 5 Serve over Rice or Buttered Noodles.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes