Chicken Butter Masala Recipe
IChicken Butter Masala is slightly sweet and sour. Butter chicken curry is tomato based with marinated chicken pieces garnished with butter. .
- 1 In a bowl put in the Chicken pieces, and then add half the Curd, Salt to taste, a pinch of Haldi. 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder, a pinch of tandoori color, little of the Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 2 Mix well and set aside to marinade 20 - 30 mins.
- 3 Meanwhile in a blender, blend the Tomato, Curd and Cashew Nutnuts unTil the Cashew Nutnuts are finely ground.
- 4 In a thick bottomed pan melt the Butter and add the finely Onion.
- 5 Fry the Onion Till transparent.
- 6 Then add the Ginger Garlic Paste and fry Till raw smell goes.
- 7 Then add the Tomato Puree, the dry masalas, and keep stirring the mixture on low flame for a while.
- 8 Then add the marinated Chicken pieces, and fry well in the mixture Till Oil seperates.
- 9 Then add the Tomato, Cashew Nutnut and Yogurt mixture and mix well.
- 10 Cover and cook on low flame, stirring in between so that the Cashew Nutnuts don't stick to the bottom, unTil the Chicken is cooked.
- 11 Lastly add the methi leaves, and Cream and stir it. Cover and turn of the flame.
- 12 Serve hot with naan or rotis.
- 13 There are no hard and fast rules, you may adjust the seasoning to suit your taste.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes