Kerala Fish Curry Recipe
Kerala Fish Curries I make since it doesn’t involve any roasting or grinding or shredding coconuts. some frozen Seer Fish (Ney Meen) and decided to make a quick curry. The frozen ones of course lack the flavor of the fresh Ney Meen which used to be a regular dish at our house, back in Kerala. This Meen Curry is lot more healthier than Kerala Fried Fish and I had it with Rotis instead of Rice.
- 1 Clean the Fish and cut into small pieces.
- 2 In a pan pour Coconut Oil. Add green Chilies, Ginger, Shallot and sauté nicely.
- 3 Now add Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powderr powder, Coriander Seedss powder, Fenugreek Powder and sauté.
- 4 Add Salt, Water, Coccum and Curry Leaves as required. When the gravy bOils, add the Fish pieces.
- 5 When cooked, remove from fire.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes