Kerala Fish Curry Recipe
Kerala Fish Curries I make since it doesn’t involve any roasting or grinding or shredding coconuts. some frozen Seer Fish (Ney Meen) and decided to make a quick curry. The frozen ones of course lack the flavor of the fresh Ney Meen which used to be a regular dish at our house, back in Kerala. This Meen Curry is lot more healthier than Kerala Fried Fish and I had it with Rotis instead of Rice.
- 1 Clean the Fish and cut into small pieces.
- 2 In a pan pour Coconut Oil. Add green Chilies, Ginger, Shallot and sauté nicely.
- 3 Now add Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powderr powder, Coriander Seedss powder, Fenugreek Powder and sauté.
- 4 Add Salt, Water, Coccum and Curry Leaves as required. When the gravy bOils, add the Fish pieces.
- 5 When cooked, remove from fire.