Chicken Sticks Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Picnic Recipes|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Fry|
Chicken tenders are prepared by dipping chicken meat in a breading mixture and then deep frying them.In the northeastern United States, chicken tenders are often made with an egg batter and have a smooth texture. This particular variety of chicken tenders, in this part of America, are often served in Chinese restaurants as an appetizer or as a main dish.
- 1 Wash and dry wings. Cut off wing tips at joint. Use wing tips in another dish, or to make soup. Holding small end of bone, trim around bone with sharp knife to cut meat free from bone. Then cut, scrape and push meat down to large end.
- 2 Using fingers, pull skin and meat down over end of bone.
- 3 They will resemble baby drumsticks.
- 4 In a large bowl combined Soy Sauce, crushed Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Honey, and Sherry.
- 5 Pour over Chicken sticks, and refrigerate overnight. Stir them occasionally.
- 6 Pour Chicken sticks and the marinate into baking dish with Oil, and spread them out evenly in pan. Bake in 350°F oven, for 35 mins., or unTil cooked.
- 7 Baste occasionally with pan juice, and stir occasionally.
- 8 Remove from oven, quickly brush any remaining marinate over the Chicken sticks. Put on plate to serve.