Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Picnic Recipes|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Hyderabadi Biryani is a Hyderabadi biryani dish made with basmati rice and lamb meat. Popular variations use chicken instead of lamb.Hyderabadi biryaniMirchi ka salan and Dahi chutney - Biryani accompaniments The blending of Mughlai and Andhra Pradesh cuisines in the kitchens of the Nizam, ruler of the historic Hyderabad State, resulted in the creation of Hyderabadi Biryani.
- 1 Clean the meat.
- 2 Now in a pan add meat, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Red Chili Powder, green Chilies paste, sautéed brown Onion, Cardamom Powder, Cinnamon, Cumin Seed, Clove, Nutmeg, mint leaf and Lemon Juice. Mix it well.
- 3 Add Curd, clarified Butter, semi Cooked rice, Saffron, Water and Oil and mix it well.
- 4 Now apply sticky dough on the sides of the pan.
- 5 Cover with lid to seal it and cook for about 25 minutes.
- 6 Hyderabadi Biryani is ready to eat.
- 7 Garnish with bOiled Egg, sliced Carrot and Cucumber.
- 8 Serve hot.