Chicken Bhajji Recipe
The recipe for Chicken Bhaji varies greatly as it is essentially a fast food dish to be prepared quickly. The general procedure for making the bhaji remains the same.It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in itself. It is often eaten as an evening snack between lunch and dinner, particularly in western India
- 1 Mix all the ingredients (except Chicken) and make a thick paste.
- 2 Add the Chicken pieces in the paste and let it marinate for a span of 1 hr.
- 3 Deep fry the Chicken pieces in Oil.
- 4 Now take a little of that Oil, add Onion and green Chilieses and sauté.
- 5 Use the above to garnish the Chicken before serving.