Murgh Junagadhi Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, General|
|Recipe Type||Curry, Lunch|
- 1 Skin the Chicken and cut into joints.
- 2 Soak Cashew Nut nuts in Hot Water for 30 minutes.
- 3 Drain and grind with all the powders and Coconut to a smooth paste.
- 4 Heat Ghee or Oil and add Clove, Cardamom and Bay Leaf.
- 5 Add Onion and fry Till golden brown. Add the ground paste and fry well.
- 6 Add Chicken and about 2 cups of Water. Add Salt to taste.
- 7 Simmer Till the Chicken is cooked.
- 8 Serve hot with pulao, steamed Rice or roti.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes