Mutton Sukka Fry Recipe
Mutton is not very regular in our menu but whenever we get it, its mostly biriyani or chukka as its our fav. I wanted to share ammas chettinad version of mutton chukka and here it is for you all....This is too good that we can even have it as such or pair it with biriyani or curd rice.
- 1 Cook Mutton, Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Ginger paste, Chili powder, Turmeric Powderr powder, Coriander Seedss powder and Salt. (If you cook in a pressure cooker, Mutton will be done in 4 to 5 whistles). Make sure that Mutton is well cooked.
- 2 Heat a pan and roast Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Fennel seed, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed without Oil Till it gets little brown.
- 3 Grind the fried items.
- 4 Heat Oil in a pan. Add Curry Leaves, cooked Mutton (in step1) along with Water you used to cook Mutton and the grounded items. Fry Till the Water evaporates.
- 5 Again fry for 4-5 minutes and sever hot.
- 6 Garnish with Cilantro. Serve hot with Rice, chapati/roti.