Mutton Aloo Palak Recipe
Aloo Palak Mutton Methi Jeera Gobi in Mumbai. Places where you can find Aloo Palak Mutton Methi Jeera Gobi in Mumbai. Aloo Palak RecipeMutton do pyaza is a traditional recipe liked by many people.
- 1 Wash and cut the Mutton into even portions. Peel and cut the Potato.
- 2 Grind Red Chilies, Ginger, Garlic and Cumin Seed.
- 3 Slice the Onion.
- 4 Heat the Oil and fry the sliced Onion Till light brown.
- 5 Add ground masala and fry Till the Oil floats on top.
- 6 Add meat and a little Water and cook unTil the meat is almost cooked.
- 7 Wash and chop the Spinach and cook without Water.
- 8 Grind the palak and add to the meat.
- 9 When the meat is three-fourth done, add Potato.
- 10 Cook unTil the meat and Potato are tender.
- 11 Garnish with Coriander Seedss leaves and serve hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes