Chicken Pickle Recipe
Chicken Pickle Made with all the same spices that go into a pickle, this delicious dish goes well with chapatis (Indian flatbread), parathas (fried Indian flatbread) or naans (flatbread made in a tandoor or oven).
- 1 Wash Chicken and cut into small pieces.
- 2 Recommended to dry it by spreading it on a flat plate or can also microwave for 1 minute.
- 3 Mix the Vinegar and Ginger Garlic paste.
- 4 Heat 200 ml Oil and add Chicken pieces Cook on a low flame.Add Turmeric Powderr powder. Do not put lid.
- 5 Cook Till the Chicken pieces are well cooked and soft. Add Remaining Oil. Also add Red Chili Powder and Salt and allow to cool.
- 6 Then add Fenugreek Powder and Mustard powder and Salt.
- 7 Store it in cool place. Can be preserved for 6 months.
- 8 Always use a dry spoon. Takes good with Rice , roti or Bread.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes