Mutton Do Piazza Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Snacks|
Mutton do piaza is referred to mutton and onion curry. Mutton Do Piaza is full of flavors, it is seasoned with green cardamom, almonds, bay leaves and ginger-garlic. The beautiful fragrance of green cardamom blends really well with onion and produces a great mouth watering aroma.
- 1 Grind Onion, Ginger, Garlic to a paste.
- 2 Heat 4 tbsps. Ghee and fry the paste Till golden brown colour.
- 3 Add the Mutton and the whole spices and fry it Till it is well browned on all sides.
- 4 Put the Curds, Coriander Seedss powder, Ground cumin Seed, Salt and Chili powder.
- 5 Cover tightly and cook over a low fire Till the Mutton is tender and completely dry.
- 6 Than fry for a while Till the Ghee separates from the masala.
- 7 Serve immediately sprinkled with Coriander Seedss leaves and Garam Masala.