Baby Corn Pakoda Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Diwali , Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Snacks|
Baby corn pakodas is something exotic and taste excellent, is a favorite mocktail or cocktail snack. It is also one of the ideal snack or appetizer for any type of party or occasion. Baby corn pakoda is also commonly known as bhutte ka pakoda. Baby corn is an excellent and delectable snack apart from the regular hot and fresh onion pakoras, samosas, vegetable puff or mirchi bhajjis etc. Baby corns are healthy and nutritious to eat and make a wonderful change from the regular ones. Baby corn pakodas can be eaten on its own or else served with fresh mint chutney or chilli sauce.
- 1 Cut the baby Corn lengthways into two, set aside.
- 2 Grind together the green Chilieses, Garlic and Ginger to make a fine paste.
- 3 Combine maida flour, Cornall all purpose flour, Salt, masala paste, Coriander Seedss and Water to form a soft batter.
- 4 Take a skillet and heat Oil in it.
- 5 Dip each baby Corn in the batter and fry unTil crisp and golden.
- 6 Baby Corn Pakodas are ready to serve.