Chilli Bean Soup Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Soup, Breakfast|
A spicy, warming soup thats great for everyone to enjoy and simple to make.Great for cold weather lunches.
- 1 Cut the Spring Onion with half the leaves into small pieces.
- 2 Keep aside one whole Tomato. Cut the rest into big pieces, add 5 teacups of Water and cook. When cooked, take out a soup by passing through a sieve.
- 3 Chop the remaining Tomato.
- 4 Heat the Oil in a vessel and fry the Onion for 1 minute. Add the Capsicum and Spring Onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- 5 Add the Tomato soup and bOil for 10 minutes.
- 6 Add the chopped Tomato, Baked Beans, White sauce, Sugar, Chili Sauce and Salt and cook for a few minutes.
- 7 Serve hot with grated Cheese and Chili Sauce.