Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Picnic Recipes, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner|
Garlic Fried Rice the simplest dishes are the most satisfying. This is certainly true in the case of sinangag, a garlicky Filipino-style fried rice. Making this comfort food requires just a handful of ingredients – leftover rice, oil, garlic – and if you add an egg, it can even be a meal in itself.
- 1 Pick, wash and soak Rice for 10 minutes.
- 2 BOil Water, add Rice and a little Salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, Till Rice is tender.
- 3 Drain. Add cold Water. Drain again.
- 4 Keep in an open vessel and use only after completely cooled.
- 5 Heat the Oil in a non-stick pan with high edges. Add the Garlic Paste, chopped Garlic and Red Chili. Fry lightly.
- 6 Add the Spring Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Ajinomoto and Salt. Stir fry over a high flame for 3 minutes.
- 7 Add the Rice, Spring Onions, Soy Sauce and Garlic Chili Sauce. Stir fry over a high flame for 3 minutes.